is a Melbourne based classical guitarist who specializes in the art of the chord-zither.
• Find out more about the artist.
• Find out about the chord-zither.
• Hear samples and purchase CDs.
• Invest in a chord-zither (new or reconditioned) and teach yourself how to play using Etienne’s tutor.
• Consider acquiring a chime harp for instant, easy music making.
• Etienne can perform for you in a variety of venues.
• Take private lessons on chord-zither or classical guitar.
• Have your old zither expertly restored and restrung.
• Enjoy looking at photos of chord-zithers.
• Would you like to play some of Etienne's original compositions for classical guitar or chord-zither at no charge?
• Find interesting links about zithers and other musicians.
If you have a chord-zither and would like to learn how to play it according to Etienne's method, you first need to convert it to the Revised Tuning. Find out more from these PDFs: